Cue the transition from summer to autumn, and another transition from Oxford to Shetland.
|Sunrise: Arriving back on Shetland|
- Reporting Days: 30
- Location: Mostly OX3 - but just made it back to ZE3 for the end of the month
- Miles walked: 115
- Miles driven: 720 (fuel shortage didn't really have an impact)
- Gardens tended: 1 (mostly digging)
- Puffins seen: None
- Orchids seen: None
- Ponds dug: 1
- Birthdays celebrated: 1 (yes, another one)
- Photographs taken: hundreds (mostly trees)
|Visiting the Oxford Botanics|
|Watching autumn arrive, Green Lane, Shotover|
|Pond Life: Have been meaning to dig a pond for ages|
And any month that closes with a glimpse of the northern lights is OK in my book.