30 Days Wild - Past Years

Next month will be the sixth year I've joined in with the Wildlife Trusts 30 Days Wild, and for me big parts of this are both getting away from the desk and sharing the wild-themed photographs I take each day in wild June.

This year is going to be a bit different - LockDown and all that - for one thing I'm expecting all my pictures to be taken in/around Oxfordshire (and mostly - if not all - within the OX3 postcode).  Most years I've managed a mix of locations - Oxfordshire (occasionally Warwickshire), Shetland, elsewhere in Scotland - and just occasionally further afield.

I've picked out a few of my favourite 'pictures of the day' from previous 30 Days Wild

Southern England

Warwickshire (June 2016)
Oxfordshire (June 2016)
Oxfordshire (June 2015)
Oxfordshire (June 2018)
Oxfordshire (June 2019)

Shetland

Shetland (June 2018) 
Shetland (June 2018)
Shetland (June 2018)
Shetland (June 2019)

Elsewhere

Svalbard (June 2017) 
Cairngorms (June 2015)
Cairngorms (June 2015) 
Sutherland (June 2015)

No comments: