30 Days Wild, June 2018

Another June, another 30 Days Wild.  

This is the fourth time I've taken on the Wildlife Trust's 30 Day challenge - previous end-of-the-month blog posts are elsewhere - 2015, 2016 and 2017.

This time it's been a good month.   The weather has been excellent, and I managed to spend about half the month on Shetland and most of the rest of the time outside in and around Oxfordshire, and in total have walked 212 miles.

My favourite pictures from the month were probably some of the many puffin pictures I took at Sumburgh Head at the south end of Shetland - I was particularly pleased to see (and photograph) an arriving puffin with a beakful of sandeels and it's always good to get a decent puffin-in-flight picture too.  

This year I allowed myself the luxury of picking three pictures each day - these are all in a Flickr album

I expect to be back again for another 30 Days Wild in June 2019 - in the meantime I'll be carrying on taking pictures - and spending as much time outside as I can fit in around other commitments!


Wednesday, 13th June 2018
Sunday, 17th June 2018
30 Days - June 2018

I expect to be back again for another 30 Days Wild in June 2019.  In the meantime I'll be carrying on taking pictures - daily pictures will be on blipfoto and on twitter - and spending as much time outside as I can fit in around other commitments!

No comments: