North South Images, December 2015

If you happen to be in/around Headington during December I'm going to be taking part in three pre-Christmas activities.

At all these events I'll be happy to enthuse about photography in (mostly) cold places and give you the chance to buy pictures, cards, calendars, mugs, notebooks, key rings, fridge magnets and rulers!

On Sunday 6th December I’ll be at the St Andrews Primary School Craft Fair (11:00-15:30, London Road, Headington OX3 9ED)

On Tuesday 15th December I’m doing a Live Advent session at 16:00 at the Skipton Building Society in Headington http://liveadvent.org.uk    (138-140 London Rd, Headington OX3 9ED)

On Saturday 19th December I’m doing a one-day version of my Artweeks show - I’ll have pictures on show at home from 12:00 until 17:00 
(34 Stile Road, Headington OX3 8AQ)








No comments: